Posted by : heavenly A'rc Kamis, 02 Oktober 2014

Best Female Singer of Japan

The Top Ten
TheTopTens List
Your List

1
YUI
+73OH yeah! go go go YUI.. I alwayas play your song Rolling star hehehe... love it.! 
+49Yui is the best... you always in my heart... go.. go.. yui... I will always love you... you forever...
+46YAAY! Yui's the best ever! I love you, we all love you! Your fans will be waiting for you anytime everywhere forever!
[newest]
I'm from the Philippines. I happened to go in a KTV bar and found Rolling Star in the list. Almost sang it but didn't (maybe it's only me who can relate). laugh out loud. But I luuurve Yui.
More comments about YUI
2Atsuko Maeda
+28Nature :) aura of idol! Check out atsuko maeda - flower on youtube ^_^
+23Will always support maeda, although graduated of akb48
+19Kawaii achan! She is nature and have a aura of idol in herself
[newest]
An best aura of idol! Acchan is the best!
More comments about Atsuko Maeda
3Utada Hikaru
+30I love her I think she should be number one :)
I relay loved her songs with Kingdome heart, witch is a awesome game by the way
+21When she sings in english, she sounds better than some famous singers who are fluent in english! She's really gifted
+18Utada Hikaru Is The Best In The World!
I Think No One Japanese Singer Can be Compared
You Rock! 
More comments about Utada Hikaru
4Ayumi Hamasaki
+24Ayumi is my star!
I love you so much
You are so cute
+21Listen to her song, her voice is more than amazing...
+10Ayumi sounds amazing. Her voice can carry such high notes and her voice has a special ring to it. Another thing is that her songs always has amazing music videos to go with them and she always looks beautiful in those as well. Ayumi is the best singer ever. Her songs send the best messages, especially the song Dearest.
+1[Newest]From her first debut until now, she has given me so much things to learn.. I have read about her past and follow her from 2007.. She always try something new and make it better than ever.. Her honesty make me totally in love with her song and herself to as a fan.. XDD
More comments about Ayumi Hamasaki
5Nana Mizuki
+25Unlike SOME (not all! ) of the people listed in the Top 10, Nana can actually SING her butt off, and I don't mean lip-syncing concerts, I mean 3-4 hours long live and even through fatigue she can still sing in pitch! She can sing MULTIPLE genres, unlike some people who can sing 1, or maybe 2(Gasp! ) She's known as a seiyuu singer, which is kind of like Disney singers in the USA, people look down them as never being as good as mainstream, but she has what it takes to break that barrier! And so far she is on her way!
+13Nana Mizuki, a seiyuu (voice actress) and as well as singer; I'm glad to say that she's a great example for people who aim to be a singing artist. Throughout her entire career, she has never lip-sync, again I repeat, NEVER. This can be proven because you can hear her breathing in her live performances and even in her CD recordings. She shows true talent, despite her growing age and and experiences as a child. The dance choreography along with her vocal singing range and multiple genres, shows her fans, that again, she's got true talent. She deserves more and therefore should be in the top 10! (If you haven't seen her live performances, heck, go to youtube this instance! )
+16Shes amazing unlike some people listed (not all), she can actually sing, and pretty damn well, and her voice has tonality as well as versatility, she doesn't sound the same in every song, her voice acting ability really pays tribute to it, and she can sing multiple genres, not just generic jpop
+12[Newest]Best Seiyuu ever...
She deserves to be one of top singer of Japan...

Her song "Phantom Minds" really fantastic...
More comments about Nana Mizuki
6Kashiwagi Yuki
+2She have beautiful voice :) I always fallin' love when she start to sing. She's really beautifull
+1She's the best! I always play her song before going to sleep and after I wake up! Her voice is like an angel
+3Yukirin Always in My Heart.. "Always" ^_^
More comments about Kashiwagi Yuki
7Tsukiko Amano
+10Tsuki-sama is not just a singer, but an artist.
Her lyrics are able to touch a heart deeply and softly.
Her melodies can make you float and find yourself in the clouds.
+5She has solid voice. And it sounds so good!
+5This voice is very good~
[newest]
I love all her songs! Is a very complete artist
More comments about Tsukiko Amano
8Angela Aki
+5Her voice is really alluring... And she plays the pianno very well. Her charm is also great.
+1Her voice touches my heart and different from the other who like a cat meow.
+2The voice of a powerhouse
More comments about Angela Aki
9Haruna Ono
+7Just check-out for yourself how amazing this vocalist/guitarist is plus she definitely got the looks and could dance well too.
+2With her unique vocal and with a strong hint of rock in it.. Rare indeed.. And on top of that she's a good guitarist too.. Being a lead vocal with guitar isn't easy and plus at Pop Rock genre..
+1Haruna should be the one because she can synchronized with her most powerful band SCANDAL
[Newest]She has a strong and beautiful voice that complements her band SCANDAL.
More comments about Haruna Ono
10Chihiro Onitsuka
+2This human being is a special one. I am not japanese. Dont't know the language a bit, though watched a lot of anime. So not sure if my words count or not. To me if a singer can give birth to songs like "Gekkou" "Infection" "Innocence" then She should be recognized as a great artist not only in japan but through all over the world.
+2She has one of the strongest and most beautiful voices I have ever heard. Her songs move me so that I almost get teary eyed. She can sing so many different genres too. She is truly a wonderful singer.
+3As a musician, the best. Her works are superb and a beautiful low voice.
[newest]
What a beautiful spirit she puts in her music. It comes through and touches my heart. Her voice is amazing!
More comments about Chihiro Onitsuka

The Contenders

11Minami Takahashi
+5Do the best for me!
+1I love her so much... Especially in Anime (Conan in Detective Conan)
Brilliant! Not only having work as AKB48 member and having a solo debut, but also as the 48group manager!
More comments about Minami Takahashi
12Yuko Oshima
+3Yuko is great idol and best singer for me
+2She so cute, beautiful voice
Yuko is so beautiful and has an amazing voice!
More comments about Yuko Oshima
13Mika Nakashima
+8Her beautiful, deep and strong sort of voice is extremely pleasant to hear. Just by hearing her songs, you could easily know that she sings with her heart. Her vocal should be considered as fresh and rare since cute and sweet vocal is being too mainstream in this industry. In other words, her vocal could resembles the rarity of voice in this industry. Apart from that, she is very gorgeous, stylish and cool in appearance. She has a very good sense of fashion. Her english is also good which gave her the potential of being a japanese artist that shines in the west. For me, she's being a perfect japanese female artist. She should, would, could and will be on the top.
She is the first Japanese vocalist which I completely fell in love with. Her voice is so vulnerable and even though I can't understand her word for word, her voice really has no language barriers. Definitely the best out of all the rest!
+3Strong and deep voice in every genre of music.
More comments about Mika Nakashima
14Ono Erena
15Kana Nishino
+6Oh...! Your voice is so amazing you are my the best singer after all! I love you so much ♥♥ If I didn't watch the lost tower, I'll not even know you... I like the song called If... It's my first song that I heard your voice and I addicted to you & I'm telling the truth
+3Kiss and Hug is currently my favorite song. Kana is such a talented singer; she is so able to convey emotions through her voice, it's really wonderful. Her songs are always so sweet, as well. Such a pick-me-up ^u^. She truly is talented ~.
+4Her voice is so nice! And I really love the song best friend if you listen to it you'll fall in love with kana she's just amazingly talented
More comments about Kana Nishino
16Watanabe Mayu
17Kokia
I was working my way through this list liking some whilst others were not really my taste.I then reached no 32 and even though her style isn't what I am into her voice enchanted me and trapped me under its spell.Its so beautiful with so many levels and the emotion just oozes out of it.I would love her to sing an old Scottish folk song.Her music is not something I would listen to every day but whenever I do (its already on my music player) it will lift my day to a higher level and spread beauty into the darkest corners of my life.
+2I'm not critiquing her songs or popularity, but vocal abilities. She's one of the best female singers ever. Find songs with her singing with no music and you'll be convinced.
+1For me, she's the world's best singer. Yes, I'm obsessed with her. When I see live music video, it feels like she's singing only to me, I sense her amazing presence. She's the Goddess of music! :D
More comments about Kokia
18Yuki Kajiura
She is a very emotional singer... she sings from her heart. When I listen to her music, I feel like I'm in a whole new world, I feel peaceful and her music makes me cry...
Everyday I hear her songs... unique
19Namie Amuro
+9Namie is the Queen of J-Pop! She has awesome dance moves and her vocals are amazing. She is one of favorite singers!
+8She's amazing and her voice is sexy
+4She is the best in the world! I know what I'm talking of. Just lovee her! She should be #1 here! She is my favourite star for ever. Her performances are so energetic and you just can't believe that she can do this all alone.
More comments about Namie Amuro
20BoA
+1She's Queen of Pop! She's an awesome singer and judge, why, at that young age, she's already a mentor for aspiring singers like in Kpop Star! She has that scary charisma which just makes her image more fit for a celebrity her level...
+1BoA has a sensational voice that is so sweet!
She is an outstanding singer to me with some other singers like ALIEE!
She's a package, isn't she? She has talent and smart to boot. ^_^
More comments about BoA
21Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
Pamyu Pamyu is great! She's not only incredibly popular (along with Nishino Kana and AKB48 as the top females in Japan) but worldwide she is a sensation! Kyary is different, cute and you just can't help but fall in love with her!
+4KYARY PAMYU PAMYU IS THE BEST
+4Her music is very sweet
More comments about Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
22Crystal Kay
+2Crystal Kay's J-pop music is very elegant and definitely a catchy song.
The way she sings is something I have interest of along with other J-pop singers. Her voice is like a crystal. And, she's one of my top favorite J-pop singers.
Awesome and beautiful, made the purchase, not got a clue what most of the words mean but it's a pleasure listening to her...
+2One if the best singers ever!
23Yuka Masuda
24Olivia lufkin
25Kaori Mochida
+2She can handle differrent kinds of music, but for herself, she is exploring what I call it "healing soul" which is not the mainstream of the music industry, but it shows what we always forget - the truest love, especially in this commercial-oriented society
+1Her voice is incredibly healing, smooth and rich, it still can be stable even when she sings rock/upbeat songs and jumps all around the stage. Though the songs are quite simple, but her voice makes it great!
+1The true natural voice, though her voice already changed since 2004/2005. She sings stably, her voice sounds healing and powerful besides her cute performance. If you're looking for a husky and natural voice, go to Mochi-san!
More comments about Kaori Mochida
26Ayaka
She should be in the top 5.. If we are talking 'Real vocal ability, strength and stability' able to match her studio recordings in a live situation. (not just a fan, but A real singer will like Ayaka)
Pure, powerful, expressive and charming voice.
She is young, but has already became a very sophisticated artist. She is real Japanese treasure. I'm very proud of her.
I love her song, beautiful voice.
27Matsui Rena
I so so so love her
28Mariko Shinoda
+3You're the best for me mariko
29Tomomi Itano
+2Melancholic voice and perfect asian face
30Izumi Sakai
+5Best quality over, guess she deserved top ten list. Technically had different melody with other female singer. She's indispensable. 
+5Very different and so unique, believe me, she is the best talented singer and song writer along with her band ZARD
+4Very warm voice. Just like her name suggests, spring water. My most favorite female singer.
More comments about Izumi Sakai
31Aya Ueto
+3The sweetest girl with the best vocal tone/timbre of any Japanese idol out there!
+1She is the best and cute
She so sweet and cute. I love her!
32May'n
+2She's nice and has a very beautiful voice, she is my best. When I really saw her singing, I started to listen to her music everyday.
+2Her voice is really strong.
Watching her live and original song is exactly the same
33Kanon Wakeshima
+7She is my favorite singer. Her cello and voice are so beautiful! I like her first and second album
+8She deserves to be in the first place ~
+5She is super! I love you Kanon Wakeshima! Arigatou!
More comments about Kanon Wakeshima
34Bonnie Pink
+2So beautiful in her soft, folk-like rhythms. She is like the Japanese version of Suzanne Vega or Frente!
+2Bonnie pink I LOVE YOU!
35Airi Suzuki
Very beautiful and charismatic singer with an impressive voice
Amazing voice ~ ♥
36Shiina Ringo
+3"Shiina Ringo", well there's something about her that's just AMAZING! Her mellow voice, great imagery, stunningly classy, fluent French... oh GOD, I can't seem to put an end to it.. love her, for me she represents the best of women.. sophisticated yet utterly impeccable, I love this woman, being one of the only particular type-Unique
Not only is she the best female singer in Japan, she is the most talented musician as well. Everyone in the top ten on this list is a complete embarrassment next to her. Number one, with everyone else in a very, very, VERY distant second.
+1Like the voice of a goddess. Behind her songs you can hear her feelings as if they were in broad daylight. Ms. Ringo is by far one of the best I am glad to have here. Please listen to Shiina Ringo songs!
More comments about Shiina Ringo
37Koda Kumi
I love her voice. It sounds tough and sexy at the same time.

Especially her voice is very stable when she dances which is very very good!
+1Okay okay I love yui's voice and song but that song "goodbye days" SHE'S OuT OF TUNE! EVERY SINGLE NOTE! I refuse to say that she is a "great singer"
Love her voice and her performance so much. Very perfect!
38Van Tomiko
+3Your Voice Deserves to be In the top 10, You Sing In a Japanese Version of Adele, Celine Dion With a Strong, Power Voice. That I Wish I Had.
+5check Do As Infinity to find out
ronluna
+4I Love Her Exellent and Perfect Voice. Want her to be #1 because she, the bandmates write songs and produce. Whether its a Sad, Romantic, Happy Song Her Voice is Perfect and Makes you Want to Sing.
[newest]
It doesn't matter what your singing about the emotion comes through the music. Love her and her beautiful voice.
More comments about Van Tomiko
39Lisa
+7LiSA is is a Japanese singer-songwriter from Seki, Gifu and is signed to Aniplex under Sony Music Artists. LiSA made her major debut in 2010 singing songs for the anime T.V. series Angel Beats! As one of two vocalists for the fictional band Girls Dead Monster. She performed at Animelo Summer Live in August 2010. In April 2011, she made her solo debut with the release of her mini-album Letters to U. Her single "Oath Sign" is used as the opening theme to the 2011 anime Fate/Zero. Her single "Crossing Field" is used as the opening theme to the 2012 anime Sword Art Online. Her single "Träumerei" is used as the opening theme to the 2013 anime Day Break Illusion.
+5How can she be all the way down here!? She is one of the best japanese female artists out there!
+2LiSA is one of the best japanese female singers. She makes good songs for Anime. It is like Crossing Field, Oath Sign, Crow Song and many more.
[Newest]Great I've loved her songs!
More comments about Lisa
40Nami Tamaki
+2Good Luck Nami, You are the best in Japan... hope you improve in all way to become world singer in Japan
She is the Best!
She have the brilliant, powerful, energetic and potential voice. The only think that can make the Olympic better is let her perform her song at Opening Ceremonies
She is just the best, there is no otrher singer like her in Japan, I think she can compete with ayumi hamasaki and kumi chan, she can improve very quickly
More comments about Nami Tamaki
41HanaH
+7I love her she is a star in the making! My favorite songs by her is Aitai Kimochi, My Girl, and alone in my room she deserves to be a top selling and chart topping artist in japan! And someday she will! She has a nice R&B sound and a beautiful voice and she is beautiful..
If yoi haven't heard her music you need to I strongly recommend her! She should be as big as Hikaru Utada or Namie Amuro if not bigger!
+2She is a very good singer! She is beautiful and has a strong voice and touching lyrics, my favorite songs by her are My Girl and Aitai kimochi... I can see her getting big in Japan very soon. Just keep on trying Hanah you will get the fame you deserve soon!
+1She is just amazing! Her songs are so meaningful and she has a nice R&B sound my favorite song with her is Aitai Kimochi! She is gone be big in japan in no time! And when she gets established in Japan you have to come to the USA HanaH we really love and appreciate your work here!
More comments about HanaH
42Maaya Sakamoto
+3From voicing Escaflowne and to other anime characters, this woman is amazing! She's one of my favorite Jpop singers of all times! From a being a child voice actress and now with also being a singer. Her soft (piano) voice is so smoothing that's its unbelievable! She also can sing live and has never lip sync since the beginning of her career!
+3Her voice is so touching, I think all should listen to her at least once in their life. She is truly amazing and everyone should like her
+2Great vocal!
Voice is clear.
More comments about Maaya Sakamoto
43Kiroro
+2Very love it kiroro song
vlovita
44Kuroneko
+7Her performance is so emotional! Her voice is the most beautiful voice I've ever heard! I like Kuroneko's image! And of course, 陰陽座は大好きです!~
+7I love Onmyou-za so much! She's the best for me! I love all her songs! Her combo with Matatabi is also very good. The high pitch, the vibrato, her shriek, her scream, her soft voice, they r all God-like!
45Mami Kawada
+12Her vibrato is SUPERB
Her musical style is really addictive and her vocal range is indeed very versatile, ranging from the heartfelt ballads to the hard rock songs. The BEST artist in Japan for me!
+8Mamisama is THE GREATEST! Her voice reminds me of flowing water... And depending on the music, the flow of her voice ranges from softness to turbulence!
+5Hi miss mami kawada I am one of your fan...
Your song are vary good!
I wish we will meet someday...
If you don't know my friends also idolized you...
+2[Newest]I am one of your fan. Your voice is really magical. Miss you
More comments about Mami Kawada
46Mai Kuraki
+1I love her! She is beauty and has a wonderful voice.

She have sang many beautiful song, such as Love, Day After Tomorrow, chance for you, stay by my side, sakura sakura, zutto..., reach for the sky, winter bells.

For me is the best japanese singer!
+2I love you mai chan

Kuraki Mai is so beauty and cuties
I know Kuraki-sama from watching anime Detective Conan (Case Closed) and Aoyama Gosho (The creator of Detective Conan) has used a lot of her songs in openings and ending. Songs like Tomorrow is the last time, Alway, Winter bells, Ichibiyo goto ni, Summer time gone and Revive. She is a very beautiful young lady with an EXCEPTIONAL talent and a MAGNIFICENT voice.
More comments about Mai Kuraki
47Erika Sawajiri
Dear to stand up and nice voice
48Miho Fukuhara
+3I SO LOVE HER! The soulful voice~ it can be soothing yet can be so powerful! She may not be that popular but once you got to hear her, you just can't get enough!
+1She may actually be the best!
People vote based on personality and songs they like... But if you vote basted on true vocal strength ability ans stability, then Miho beats 99% of all J-pop singers
49Misia
Personally I think she is definitely one of the top 10 Japanese female vocalists.
Misia is awesome she has a strong voice amd explores many genres of music I could see her in the USA one day if she ever learns English
She's great. With a high- powered voice.
50Nagi Yanagi
+4Wonderful voice! I started loving her from the first song I heard <3
+2HER VOICE MAKE YOU FEEL SENTIMENTAL. BEST VOCALIST!
+2Seriously, her voice is the best.
Just try it! You'll love it.
More comments about Nagi Yanagi
51Anna Tsuchiya
+3THIS IS THE BEST... NO CHILDISH VOICE AT ALL
love her and her voice, also her apearence is nice. love her (:
she should be at top ten
More people should know her, her songs have a meaning. Give it a try people :))
Strong voice and personality. Totally fell in love with her at first sight. She's got the voice, style, charism, beauty, talent, EVERYTHING!
More comments about Anna Tsuchiya
52Jyou (Exist Trace)
She has such a beautiful voice! Melodic but powerful at the same time, plus with her talent she made exist trace one of the few j-rock girl band worth mentioning
53Rie Fu
54Olivia
+1She's so amazing! Pretty face and beautiful voice! She's cute and wild at the same time! Love her!
+1I am her turkish fan and I think her some songs really good
55Aya Kamiki
Amazing voice and amazingly beautiful
56Nana Kitade
+1Nana Kitade has way better voice than Nami Tamaki, Nami Needs to Practice more.
57Megumi Nakajima
Wonderful voice. I will listen to her all my life.
I love her! Kyah! I really love the way she sung Lyra's song in Fairy Tail, ITS SO NICE!
58Yuki Isoya
59Momoe Yamaguchi
+3The best japanese female singer in the 70's
60Kiyoe Yoshioka
+1DDUDEE move her higher up! 66?! Are you kidding? Have you heard her sing live? She always sings in tune, can hit super high notes, and most of all her voice is STRONG. It is freakishly strong, she is amazing, and whyy is she 66? Please just look her up, she is so talented.
This girl... is amazing! You only have to hear her and enjoy, her sweet voice, but at the same time strong and powerful, an extreme tallented voice. Just incredible!
Come on up up up
61Miwa
+1Her voice is like an angel.
62Rie Tanaka
+2She is the singer of the the anime chobits! My favorite song by her is shiranai sora!
63Ai Otsuka
Ai Otsuka is the best
I love her. her song kingyo hanabi is amazing
+1Good singer + pianist
64Akino Arai
65Kawase Tomoko
+1Very talented and creative singer. Love her music, voice, texts and personality. People with different tastes like her because she makes three different types of music.
66Akina Nakamori
+2One of the best singer and one of the best voices of Japan
So emotional - I love this girl
67Seiko Matsuda
Legend... 33 years of amazing career and counting. Most beautiful voice of all..
My number all-time number one.
The eternal idol of Japan
68Naomi Tamura
-3singer of Magic Knight Rayearth Opening Theme and 2nd Getbackers Opening theme
ronluna
69Ai Carina Uemura
+1She is hottest singer in Japan. Her performance is really cool she can sing, dance, rap and... Just check her out! Watch out! She'll shock you!
She is the Queen of Soul music in Japan!
70Makii
71Yui Makino
72Thelma Aoyama
+1Love her voice so much! Legend is the title that she has to get!
I love her voice and all of her songs
73Mariko Takahashi
+2Is a legend! Strong voice and one of the best old school singers in Japanese history!
+1I love her and her voice priceless!
74Mayumi Itsuwa
Time passes by, her beautiful music remind us the carefree days!
+2I Like Kokoro No Tomo + Amayadori'song
75Tamaki Nami
76Suara
77Lia
Why is Lia ranked so low?! She has a goddess-like, incredible range, and conveys so much emotion in her songs. Most of all, she sings BEAUTIFULLY live! Please support this amazing singer, and raise her rank!
78Hibari Misora
A lot of people says she is a legend of japanese music.
79Kumiko Noma
Really, I don't know how many Songs she's sung, but I love her Latin song Lillium
80Miliyah Kato
She is amazing! I first heard her featured on Ai's song Stronger and since then I loved her! She can sing very good! And My favorite song with her is Yozora! Keep up the good work Miliyah! She Is so pretty too
81Yo Hitoto
Yo Hitoto is truly a very good artist... I love her because she doesn't have to take her clothes off or sing about inappropriate things to get attention, she sticks true to her music and her music is very relaxing, creative, touching, and fun
+4She makes beautiful music! Her best song is Hanamizuki
Yo Hitoto is just so beautiful and truly a good artist her songs are so touching and relaxing
More comments about Yo Hitoto
82Rino Sashihara
83Aki Kudou
Very powerful voice sing songs for the anime Vandread I love her english song "yes together"
84Aiko
85Beni
Beni's really one of the best Japanese artist I have heard in recent years! She really should be higher up on the list... Her voice is really awesome!
BENI is such a true artist. I wonder why she's only ranked at #84 if she has this wonderful voice.
86Atsuko Yamashita
87Elisa
Singer of Realism and Soba ni Iru yo from Kakumeiki Valvrave... I also love The Invisible Message in Hayate no Gotoku Heaven is a place on Earth... I also Love Hikari^^...
88Hitomi
Hitomi is a very good singer with a strong, sweet and pleasant personality.
Mishiri person, pleasing, timid, bright when "dark" also it is... I think it's passionate person. Also a great singer and very sexy.
She has a sweet voice. she gives life in every song, she sing.
More comments about Hitomi
89Rythem
90Fuki (Light Bringer)
91Nao Kawakita
92Jasmine
I can't believe nobody put her name on in the top 10... Wow.. Guys uve got to listen to her! Her best songs are sad to say, only you...
93Mell
+1She has a very powerful voice! I like her songs Like Red Fraction, Scope, Infection, Proof and KILL! If Mami Kawada is the the Rock Princess of I've Sound, then, She is the Queen! Its truly indeed that She is the Queen of I've Sound! I'm just so sad about her because she left I've Sound due to her condition right now and the fact that she is the Queen of their group yet she ranked third in terms of number of singles released.:(
+3Just a great voice & songs
94Itou Shizuka
+1She have a cute and powerful voice
95Keiko Fuji
Utada hikaru's mother! When you listen to her you see where utada got her musical talents from!
96Ai Takahashi
Former member/leader of Morning Musume. She's really awesome. She can dance and also she has an awesome voice. Her voice is really great than most of girls listed here. You should definitely check her out,
97Maon Kurosaki
98Izumi Kato
I can't believe that she wasn't even on the list... She must be with the top 10
99Yui Aragaki
+2I started love she since in her
Movie Sky of love
100Asami Shimoda
She mostly sings sad songs, creepy songs and both at same time. She can sing a lower part of a song (Len), the higher part (Rin) or both. That's one reason why I like her singing. Daughter of Evil, Regret Message, Servant of Evil and Trick and Treat are some examples of her songs.

- Copyright © Vocaloder - Vocaloid - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Rifqy M Nafis -